Wednesday, November 15, 2006

letting go

i was also lead to think about the same thing this morning and last night when i was going to bed. you know, i want to do something different with my life - and to be able to do this, i have to start considering what i must let go. there are quite a number of things that can hold me back from taking that "big step" into the next great adventure in my life.

slowly i need to begin to pull myself out of some "routines" that i wish to abandon - just to get less involved gradually might be the solution to finally be "detached" from it.

will not be easy - eventually it will mean letting go of those who are close to me too. i pray that perhaps god can be gracious enough to allow my loved one(s) to also be in the second part of the journey of my life should i actually embark on it.

sigh.

No comments: